Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 May 2015

Dear Roomates

To the drunken assholes we had the 'pleasure' of sharing a dorm with last night, 

thank you so much for keeping us 'entertained' last night, as you put it. I really enjoyed being woken up at 1:30 in the morning to the lights being turned on and four of you stumbling into the room. I appreciated your attempts of 'shhhing' each other, only to burst into laughter and giggle like young school girls. I especially loved it when one of you drunkly tried to make your way up to the top bunk of your bed, only to bring the entire bunk bed toppling over just infront of me. Well at least it didn't hit me, hey! And I was so interested that you did the exact same thing, less than 5 minutes later. Harrison really enjoyed having to hold your bunk up for you and help you up the stairs. He also loved having to get the blankets that you had left behind on the floor and pass them up to you. And to the guy who was looking for his phone, I admire your persitance. You really needed to find it at 2am. And you would not let the rest of us hear the end of it, until you had the damned thing back in your grubby hands. We were so glad that we got to hear all about your drunken shenanigans at 2:30am. When you finally fell asleep, we were so relived to hear you snoring like freight trains, we wouldn't want to worry that you weren't breathing! But that was not all! My favourite part of the night was when your other two buddies decided to stumble home at 4am. It was so clever of them to bang loudly on the door, as they were too drunk to work the key card. I loved the way you checked on us all by shining the torch on your phone right into our bunks, and onto our faces. So considerate! It was also so awesome that you wanted to make sure your friends were alright, by thumping loudly on their beds with your fist until they woke up! So kind! I really just love getting to sleep at 5am, thank you so much! We even got to watch the sunrise! I'm so glad that you also decided to wake up at 8am and converse loudly about your night before. It's not like we had already heard the story at 2am! It was so intriguing. And to the room a couple of doors down that decided 8:30 was a fantastic time to blast music from their amp, thank you so much for sharing your music with the hostel, I'm sure the other guests loved it just as much as we did. I sincerely look forward to seeing what tonight holds, as we share the room with you again. So excited. 
Yours truly,
Your roommate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment